Spectacular ocean views from the resort.
GUANAJA ISLAND CLUB
Real Estate and Investment Opportunities
Lots In PDF Format Click here for pictures
The End of
the World Resort is now offering prime building lots for sale from
$30,000-$40,000. Lots are approx. ¼ located on the hillside behind the Resort
all with magnificent panoramic views of the sea. All lots are deeded and can be
owned by foreign investors. Lot owners have access the Resort facilities
including the restaurant, bar, aquatic activities and dock. As an investment
lot owners may build cabanas and rent them for income.
Save money, stress and the hassle of construction by using our resources and experienced staff to build the getaway of your dreams. The End of The World Resort offers property construction and management to owners and investors.
1) Land title and transfers
2) Taxes and construction permits
3) Construction materials, labor and management
4) Shipping and importation service
5) Property rental and management
6) Banking and investment services
7) Resort facilities available to property owners and guests
Want to enjoy be benefits of investment in a Caribbean island Resort?
The End of the World has opportunities for land and business investors for as little as $100,000 USD. Own a piece of paradise and make a profit at the same time. Great tax incentives and investment security when investing in the Bay Islands of Honduras. Foreign Nationals can enjoy all the benefits of investing in a tourism based business.
1) Realistic prices on property
2) Stable returns on real estate investments
3) Low taxes
3) Little government interference in tourism projects and businesses
4) Unlimited potential growth in resort business
5) No restrictions on resort expansion
6) Original owner operator 14 yrs same location
NEW HILLSIDE CABANA FOR SALE
The GUANAJA ISLAND CLUB is now offering a newly completed hillside cabana with a land lease. This studio cabana completely furnished is available at $58,000 USD.
Land Lease Cabana ownership:
a) Low price and maintenance fees afford buyers with opportunity to own Caribbean island home that are normally not affordable.
b) No permits or property taxes needed
c) Owners can rent cabana for extra income
d) Use of Resort facilities and opportunities to participate in resort activities for owners and guests.
e) Guaranteed buy-back policy on cabana.
f) In house financing available
Please visit our inquiry/reservation page for more information
RETURN to main page.